Monday, June 23, 2014

All work and no play makes for a pretty classroom!

I've went insane with the pink, black, and white color scheme. I'm really excited to start making the containers to match the room tomorrow. Over the next two weeks, I need to finish leveling my books, finish the bookshelf (painting and putting contact paper on the shelf), and then create a few new items for the room. My goal for this next month is to finish organizing so that when I enter into my classroom, the hard part is over. Can't wait to take some before pictures to post so that I can post the after pics!

2 comments:

  1. And everyone thinks teachers have the summer off...ha! ;) Can't wait to see pictures! It sounds really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think without the summer to cram all of this work into, we'd go insane!

      Delete